What's new

Welcome! Please register at our forum before shopping

Detailed review +Rep

shi0k

LIFETIME🤑
Customer
Reaction score
Literally the only UD lifetime cheat for apex you can buy at just $99, monthly cheats from other providers are already $30-40 and they get hit with ban waves once in a while when their EAC bypass/exploit gets detected. Low number of users atm too, so basically a private cheat. Only worry when the cheat gets too popular and EAC starts noticing multiple flagged accounts running the same 2 processes.

Item ESP works but there's just too much information and there's no smart ESP either, so I play with item ESP disabled. Obviously this won't be as good as internal cheats, but it's not an important feature other than for finding blue/purple armour after you land.

Player ESP is simplistic, not much delay and it doesn't cause high CPU usage which is fantastic. Again, can't compare to internal cheats and takes a while to get used to, but it works well with minimal delay unless the enemy has very high velocity. For some reason the skeleton isn't drawn even though I have the "show bone" option enabled(maybe this is for something else, idk). Make sure your in-game resolution=native resolution or the ESP will not render correctly. This cheat is streamproof, but the aimbot can lock onto a different enemy when shooting which makes it somewhat obvious.

Aimbot: Aim assist on steroids depending on your smooth value, can be used for rage hacking or legit play as it isn't an absolute hard lock. My settings are 5(smooth)/5.0(rcs smooth)/RMB/neck/100 distance/dont shoot downed/visible/100 FOV and I've already gotten 20 bombs on all basic legends on my tester account without a ban(server sided detection wot? hahaha). You need to adjust this in game as it's different for everyone.

Misc: Draw bone not working? Don't see the stick man figure, idk, maybe this feature is for something else. Doesn't have triggerbot for CQC fights with shotguns, but it won't matter if you don't let them get too close. With triggerbot this cheat would be perfect.

Price: unbeatable value/10
Item ESP: 3/10
Player ESP: 9/10
Aimbot: 10/10

TLDR*: No frills, streamproof, solid aimbot, good ESP, altogether an unbelievable price for an undetected cheat with low performance impact.
*Information accurate at time of posting.

Omniz

Usus magister est optimus.
Website developer
Reaction score
Thank you for the great review! :D