What's new

Welcome! Please register at our forum before shopping

My review

Reaction score
How should I start this...Let me start by saying that I always loved cheating in video games.I got really interested in apex legends 1-2 years ago.Started cheating since then with different cheats which was a little pricey,but totally understandable since the game anticheat is pretty good.I had a lot of fun using them without any game bans.I started recently looking for a cheaper provider that can be as good as the cheats I used before.I saw this cheat on epvp and wondering if it's any good since it's really cheap compared to other providers.I decided to buy it since it was looking promising and I got pleasantly surprised.It's true that there are a lot of programs to install in order to make it run but once you installed these programs,you will be unstoppable.So,I decided to leave a review for this cheat.Here it is :
Aimbot [10/10] :
The aimbot can be as customizable as you wish.It can be very legit or if you want,you can make it really blatant.You have every setting here and the good part is that the aimbot tab is really easy to configurate.

ESP [10/10] :

It's easy to navigate and customizable.
Loot ESP [10/10] :
Same as ESP,you can enable/disable what you want.

Price[999/10] :
This is the best price you can get for an apex cheat.

Things I want in this cheat are :
- 2nd aimbot key
- bhop
- skinchanger (if possible,saw this feature in some cheats but never used them).
I would also like a shoutbox on this forum since I think It would be great to interact with other players.

I'm willing to buy the lifetime option in the near future since the cheat is really great. ;)

Reaction score
Agreed a 2nd aimbot key and bhop would be nice and maybe a triggerbot would be cool. Not sure if its possible for the skinchanger part since the cheat is external to stay undetected.

WolfyZ

Developer
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Thanks for the review! Would be great if you also post in on EPVP.
As for 2nd aimkey option, I planned to add this option but simply forgot about that lol. Today / Tomorrow should be new season update, so I'll include second aimkey option as well (also I'll add shift / alt keys for aimkey as some people requested that as well).
As for skinchanger I won't add this cause it's simply insecure as it requires to modify game files which could lead to a ban.