What's new

Welcome! Please register at our forum before shopping

+rep for fireshark (Review)

leni3x

LIFETIME🤑
Customer
Reaction score
I have used many chairs on apex, since like the first week of the game. I have used spoofers and stuff and I have tried so many chairs that I lost count on them. Also, I have never written a review for any chair I ever used. This is my first time writing a review. Fireshark does it right, the developer is really quick with updates and we have minimal downtime. The esp is basic but works really well, yes you can cuztomize it but it doesnt have chams (could be updated) but even without it, I would rate the esp 10/10. It's just that I am used to with chams so it takes a while for me to get used to with it. The aimbot is really good as well, we just got 2nd aim key option, it works well with all guns and the RCS is fly af. Ez 10/10 aimbot for me, I dont like super obvious shite, tho I am pretty sure that you can rage with lower smoothness (why would one even need that) cause even with default smoothness, it is really really OP. ESP for items is just text which is okay for me cause I have gotten used to with it. The price is the best thing, I never got a chair for lifetime. I just didn't any worth it. I really want dev to reconsider the price of lifetime cause it legit is a steal. You can easily price it twice the current price and still fireshark remains one of the best chair for apex, for me it is THE best. Peace!

leni3x

LIFETIME🤑
Customer
Reaction score
Btw it works on Windows 11 and the dev was so kind that he helped me with it since I can't rollback to win10 (due to a dumb project). Again, the dev is super nice!